BEAR LIFE OUTFITTERS
The International Bear Brotherhood Flag was designed to represent the bear subculture within the LGBT community. The colours of the flag are meant to include the colours of the furs of animal bears throughout the world, not necessarily referring to human skin and hair colour tones: Dark brown, orange/rust, golden yellow, tan, white, gray, and black. The flag was designed with inclusion in mind.
- 4.5 oz., pre-shrunk 100% ringspun cotton
- Heathers are 35/65 cotton/polyester
- Oxford Heather is 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Double-needle stitched neckline and sleeves
- Taped neck and shoulder
- Three-quarter inch seamless collar